Thread: Rough morning
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 11:01 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I took the girls to therapy yesterday and she suggested (knowing he is an A and unreliable) that having him do something like take them to school, since it's a clear task with a specific time and involves the girls (vs me since with me he never keeps his word but typically does with the girls) would be a good idea.

Since the girls heard her suggest this I ran with it. He made a HUGE to do on the phone last night about how he'd see them at X time and I wanted to believe he'd do what he said but clearly he can't.

And now when I say he can't pick them up anymore it's going to turn into accusations of parental alienation (I've already been told this) and he'll tell the girls that I am not "letting" him pick them up (he already told them I made him move out and he has no where to live and we've been back in our house a whopping 2 nights).

It's like he acts in a crappy way and before doing so already has his justifications sorted out and planned. It's sick.

Shellcrusher- I am sorry you're feeling the same... I too feel overwhelmingly sad and angry... Being pissed I don't mind bc I can take things with a grain of salt but right now I feel really really deep sadness and anger and I can't recall feeling this way ever before... I feel like it is really over and really hopeless....