View Single Post
Old 08-19-2002, 11:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bonbon

this is just amazing.....

Well folks, I had an interesting lunch hour.

I go to meet my new friend for lunch. The person who I have been seeing now for about 2 months. I have came to like him, and yes have become intimate with him too.

OK, well the only things I have seen him do is drink a beer with a meal or a glass of wine with me while watching a movie or something. He talked so badly about drugs, and how he would'nt do them. He also is aware of what the hell I just came out of.

Thats not the half of it~

Ok, so were in a restaurant a little bit ago and he proceeds to ask me if when an employer tests your urine for drugs what all do they test for? I am thinking, ok maybe he is just asking this for the hell of it.

WRONG~~~~~

I say, well I am not exactly sure what they test for-(he works for another large hospital here in the city, has a real good job)

He then tells me that 3 days ago he did some sherm???? Am I even spelling that right??? And this sherm ******** has IMBALMING FLUID IN IT????? And he then casually says he was wondering if the drug test would pick that up? I am sitting there about to choke on my chinese food, just glaring at him.

Folks, I literally did not know what to say. I couldnt finish my lunch, I was ready to go and get back to my office. I barely mustered up the words to tell him, you will just have to see.

I think he knew this had bothered me~ and I am not going to lie, it did bother me. I mean come on, what the hell else out there are people going to think of to do???!@?!@?

I have opened myself up somewhat to this person. I would have never dreamed in a million years he would ever say he had done any of this crap. He is to me sooo different from my x-A.

Geeze, I am still shocked. I am getting out my hammer and nails to re-build that wall around me again. I sware you all I am not going through that **** again.