Old 03-17-2011, 06:57 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
CoffeeLover

It sounds to me by your last post you made the best decision you could with what you have to work with.

I am in a very similar situation. Our home environment got so bad that I reached my breaking point 2 weeks ago and forced AH to move out. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but I don't feel guilty for making that decision. My AH left and truly feels that I left him with nothing, which I guess is the truth. He has no job, has lost his wife, has lost his children, and has no local family or close friends to turn to. You would think that would have been a bottom for him, but nope he did just what I expected. His parents paid for a hotel for one week and he somehow got church to pay for a 2nd week then he locked himself in and just drank his sorrows away. He got very sick and ultimately had to call an ambulance to take him to the hospital. He is now at a short-term detox facility. I hate that it has come to this and it is painful to still be in our home with all the bad memories. However, I am the only one capable of paying the bills and I am trying my hardest to at least providing "some" stability to my children.