View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sm1971

struggling today

Hi everyone. This is my first post. I read here alot, but usually call someone when I need to talk and vent. Thought I would give it a shot. This has been an awful day. My husband was out partying last night, which I have accepted. That isn't the issue weighing on me today. It's the next morning. He is so mean. I know our relationship is over. He has made it perfectly clear he doesnt want to be with me. A month ago, he suddenly changed his mind and has been mean and rude ever since. I feel like I can't do anything right. He just picks and picks non stop. I do not fight with him. If he is so done with me, why does he do this? I don't bother him. We have a lease so I have to live here for another month. Where does his anger come from? I didn't do anything to him. We have been together 5 years. The last six months have been hell with him. He's a totally different man. I have been in alanon for the last few weeks. I don't argue and fight with him. I try to leave him alone and go on with my life. and most of the time he is fine too, except after he has been out partying. I don't understand why he is so mad at ME. I didn't do anything. This hurts...UGH