View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 07:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Cyranoak

Three things Bobby...

1. Alanon would help you a great deal. Please consider attending six meetings, some different, before deciding if it will work for you. It saved my life, present and future, and I'm so thankful I finally went to a meeting in November of 2003.
  2. There is no perfect man. Never has been. Never will be. However, there are men that go to work every day, come home every night, keep their johnsons in their pants, and show up for family events sober. I know a ton of these guys. I'm one of these guys (but taken).
  3. Please consider refocusing on yourself, and away from him. It's just a waste of time to do anything else IMHO.

Take care, take what you want, and leave the rest.

Cyranoak

Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
All of the words, manlipulation, sad, angry, upset, happy, scared, guilt..

Those are the word of: MY DAY, after another lovely phone call from the RAH who moved across the country, who claimed it was Gods will for him to move.
3 weeks later, he wants me to move there..."Geez, I have responsibilties"
did he forget? He left me the house & business to take care of...Duh!!
Yep, he is working at his job, and nothing else..(No recovery program)

The phone call consisted of: Im making lots of money, WTF there you go again asking me about my relapse & recovery, your never going to leave it alone are you, your so negative, your up to something NO GOOD, who are you seeing, im getting a lawyer = and dont call me until your happy!

WOW!!! My mind was once juggled around again....That was alot for me to sift thru.

Today after his numerous un-answered phone calls. I texted him and told him he was only allowed to text me. I told him, Yes, Im up to something...Im in recovery, glad you can see a change!

He wants to know if this marriage is going to work and if we are still going to be together, its been 3 months now!
1 month in rehab, 1 month trying to live together (Relapse), 3 weeks with him moving away(No recovery program)......
I told him to really look at the reason's he is demanding an answer now..

I have been reading the thread of WHY DO THEY DO THAT?

I am just wondering, is there really a perfect man?

Does reading all of this stuff sometimes make you wonder if there is such a thing as a perfect man or do we desire it more, because we read too much?
Meaning: Reading too much of how bad he is, we over look the good?

Sometimes I wonder, if I read too much, and it is closing me down to accepting what he is, is what he is, and maybe its just me...

Is his recovery going well or am I just being a Queen Bee and just wanting the perfect man?