Old 03-14-2011, 06:40 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
ItsmeAlice

I feel your pain. I understand the struggle.

I have had two weeks of utter hell with one monumental obstacle after another. Notice to terminate lease to start with. My horse suffered a major hoof infection and was unable to walk, the vet wanted to do x-rays and consider putting him down. No money, gas prices rising. Desperately trying to pay for the cost needed to continue pursuing buying my own home time being of the essence.

By last Friday, all I was left with was putting one foot in front of the other each morning and the faith I would be seen through this.

Then the skies parted!

Horse has made a blessed turn and is now doing well, and in no way interested in me pestering him any more. I got the luckiest break and met the nicest folks who are going to give me a barn apartment for next to nothing saving me a ton of money and moving me closer to town and my horses while I pursue my house purchase.

I can now see daylight through the dark and I'm picking up my steps forward a little lighter.

You can see through this! Hang in there. Keep your faith and just keep putting one foot in front of the other taking care of you. Let the big picture resolve itself.

Hugs,
Alice