View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 03:24 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
starlight40

Yes thankyou for all your great ideas!
I'm getting to the gym almost every morning. (gives me a reason to get up)
And with the better weather coming, I'll be able to walk anywhere I want!

My biggest priority now is to come up with some money to get back to the states, with a little in my pocket so I am not showing up on my friend;s doorstep completely broke. This is tricky to because he's got me so isolated, and the matter of not being able to work at a real job with my current status. I'm smart, I'll figure something out.

I know he won't give me any more than the price of the bus ticket.

But I am going to have the conversation with him Friday. He refuses to aknowlege that this is even going to happen. He say it will all work out, and leave it to him!blah, blah blah.
But I am going to atleast attempt to make him face it so we can plan for my departure together.

My biggest priority is to not get stressed! I have addisson's disease. Which basically means my body can't produce the chemicals I need when a person is faced with stress. I have a script for my daily medication. But its only enough to keep me alive, not enough to compensate under high stress times.

Like I said, I'm smart, I'll figure it all out, and this will all be but a distant memory . Thank you!