View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 08:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BobbyJ

QUEEN Bee versus... "THE PERFECT MAN"

All of the words, manlipulation, sad, angry, upset, happy, scared, guilt..

Those are the word of: MY DAY, after another lovely phone call from the RAH who moved across the country, who claimed it was Gods will for him to move.
3 weeks later, he wants me to move there..."Geez, I have responsibilties"
did he forget? He left me the house & business to take care of...Duh!!
Yep, he is working at his job, and nothing else..(No recovery program)

The phone call consisted of: Im making lots of money, WTF there you go again asking me about my relapse & recovery, your never going to leave it alone are you, your so negative, your up to something NO GOOD, who are you seeing, im getting a lawyer = and dont call me until your happy!

WOW!!! My mind was once juggled around again....That was alot for me to sift thru.

Today after his numerous un-answered phone calls. I texted him and told him he was only allowed to text me. I told him, Yes, Im up to something...Im in recovery, glad you can see a change!

He wants to know if this marriage is going to work and if we are still going to be together, its been 3 months now!
1 month in rehab, 1 month trying to live together (Relapse), 3 weeks with him moving away(No recovery program)......
I told him to really look at the reason's he is demanding an answer now..

I have been reading the thread of WHY DO THEY DO THAT?

I am just wondering, is there really a perfect man?

Does reading all of this stuff sometimes make you wonder if there is such a thing as a perfect man or do we desire it more, because we read too much?
Meaning: Reading too much of how bad he is, we over look the good?

Sometimes I wonder, if I read too much, and it is closing me down to accepting what he is, is what he is, and maybe its just me...

Is his recovery going well or am I just being a Queen Bee and just wanting the perfect man?