Old 03-13-2011, 02:32 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
TampaMetal

Hey all new here but the subject fits me well....

Me and my wife of 8 years both got addicted to pain pills for several years anyways after loosing just about everything my wife moved out by her moms to get clean and I moved in with my family about 20 miles away. We still saw each other several times a week to start with. Anyways I suggested she goto meetings out by her house. Well to make a long story short she stopped coming around as much and suspicion kicked in and after doing some investigating I found out one of her sponsors was this guy at the meeting and he put a bunch of stuff in her head about me and they ended up hooking up and she cheated on me with him. I ended up meeting a friend of his later and his friend told me that he has been known to go to NA to meet woman that are vulnerable or whatever.

Since then we never got back together or even tried to work on getting back together she has dated like 3 guys since & my sponsor said she is trying to find a replacement for the love I gave her or whatever. I just wanted to throw that in there its a lot more complicated that this short version but I hope you get the idea.

BTW I am clean since 6/2010.