Thread: Lies
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 08:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
DestinyM

I feel like I'm on here every night just to cope with it all. So my AH calls me this evening as if nothings wrong then tries to tell me how hurt he is that I believe the court computer over him and keeps insisting he wouldn't lie about something like that. He wanted me to explain how I could believe them over him. Of course, I tried but he still couldn't grasp it. ( I know what you're thinking - You can't explain anything to an A... Remember, I'm a newbie to recovery) To make a long story short - it went from there to this incident being equivalent to me cheating on him. That I didn't "have his back." That I should have cussed the woman out and never brought it to him. That if that's how I feel then HE thinks we should just end the marriage (as if we live together and have a functional relationship). I'm sad to report I lost it. I yelled, I screamed. I told him how tired I was of being his punching bag and verbal doormat. How I don't understand how in one breathe he can say I'm all he has, all he loves and cares about in the world...loves me more than life itself but yet abuses me in every sense of the word. That it makes no sense that he can not hurt other people when he feels "disrespected" but wants to half-kill me. That he was so concerned with my being the perfect wife when he needed to learn how to be a husband. I got so upset I had an anxiety attack, I told him I couldn't talk anymore, we'd have to talk tomorrow and hung up. Of course, he calls back a few hours later on a "Private Number" like everything is hunky dory with the Hey Baby Whats-up? I told him I still didn't want to talk & to respect me like I respect him when he's upset. You know, that was too much to ask. He says he's done with me. I wish it was that simple.