View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 05:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CoffeeLover

Not sure why I am so shocked

So AH has been gone from the house for a week and a half. Up until a couple of days ago I thought he was in another State with his parents. Since we separated he had no job and no local family to stay with. I told him the best thing was for him to stay with his parents while he got some serious treatment. My poor kids were so sad that Daddy was going away for awhile to see grandma and grandpa, but they were managing. AH lied to me for an entire week with very elaborate stories, only to find out he never went to his parents. His parents paid for a week at a hotel and apparrently the church paid for a 2nd week. Since I find out the truth AH has been beggin me to see the kids this weekend. He told me that it could be on my terms, he just needed to see them. Well we had tentatively planned on meeting at a park today and that never happened. He never answered his phone after many attempts. Finally I started fearing the worst and called MIL. She was able to reach him and said that he didn't sound good, but was otherwise at least alive.

I am so sad for my kids as I am sure AH decided to drink his sorrows away. I guess I am surpised b/c he wanted to see his kids so badly. He loves his kids and I just can't believe he woud let them down. That is so out of character for him.