Old 03-12-2011, 05:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Ladybug,
Wow, I feel like we are in so much the same boat... My H thinks that there is something left to be worked out and we've been separated (bc I left with our children) only a week but already I feel SO much better being apart from him than I have being with him in a long long time.

I was around him today and that description you wrote of feeling nothing but disgust and annoyance when your H is around is exactly what I felt... Like your H, mine wants to talk a good game but I cut him off and said I didn't want to hear about what he wanted to do and that if he was for real then he could show what he wants to do by doing it. End of conversation.

I know what you mean too about feeling how much it sucks to realize that the marriage you had great hopes for and that you have been committed to for so long is in all likelihood over...

I'm sorry you're in this same boat too. And I know that even though it's better being apart it doesn't take the sting away (at least not right now) that your marriage isn't what you've fought hard to try and make it...

Sending warm thoughts your way...