Old 03-12-2011, 09:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Lilly1

That's got to be it Suki. I thought this was THE place and he'd have so much intervention....blah!

I asked who's all in and for what and he said it's mostly old men with alzheimers and girls with eating disorders and many with depression. So, yeah, I don't know. I would still hope that his psychiatrist would at least be probing more into the drinking.

And I know this is my own personal issue, but I feel like I can't get anywhere with the staff there. When he was in the IMCU at the other hospital, I was told EVERYTHING, at this place I can't even get his labs or find anyone to talk to about just his overall health. I did hook up with his discharge planner and she's been great but she's also more experienced with mental health then dialysis and his physical health so she's not real concerned with that aspect like I am. I'm very out of the loop here. They mentioned maybe going to a medical unit on Monday after court so ??? He said his nephrologist felt maybe d/c from the hospital some time next week.