Old 03-11-2011, 12:04 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
StrongEnuf

I guess that is why I am afraid for him.

His mother endured years of abuse from his father mental/physical and they also had 4 children (as do we 3 boys and 1 girl ironically). She left him, when he had no way of changing her mind. He went in to the hospital for open heart surgery she knew he would be there for a few weeks. She went in to visit him, left $5.00 on the table next to his bed and said have a nice life. And that was it, she never went back to him. Years later they ended up being best of friends but I know my FIL lived in a rooming house, half wau house and all my AH's siblings have memories of visiting him under sad conditions.

My brothers in law have expressed thier concerns with my AH being just like DAD.
and my Sister in law actually broke down crying to me several times about AH and seeing herself in my daughter and knowing that AH would damage my kids life as much as thier father did thiers.

Why have I ignored all of this for so long?
Why have I allowed this to go on and on ?
Why can't I just call him and tell him to be gone by the time I get home from work today?
Why am I scared to death knowing that today is Friday and another weekend is ahead of me?
Why why why - URGH Sorry