Old 03-11-2011, 08:43 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
StrongEnuf

I put in a request to the social worker to help us with daycare for the 2 little ones that are not in school (my reason to her was that AH needed to get a job) I guess I am trying to portray the perfect family to her, but seeing as we have been down this road last year I know that is not the case. I have a large family (5 sisters, all with grown children) all who live very close and all who have offered to stagger the childcare and hel as much as possible if I get him out of the house.

We actually rent nodaybut2day, I have been renting the same house for 7 years. I have looked for an apartment locally and all that are big enough for my brood are out of my budget. I pay almost nothing where I live because my dad did all the remodeling for the owner years ago and he's an old friend of the family.

Right now, he is not drinking (not that I am patting him on the back for a whole 13 days). But I know its coming especially since he is trying to make me believe that he can casually have a beer at dinner !!