View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 08:27 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

No there is no court order other than no alcohol- whatsoever- until the trial which is in may. The State, not me, brought the charges and I am pretty sure (based on my lawyers statements when I asked this this week) that I will be asked about what I saw re: his drinking during this time. The no contact order was lifted with the stipulation being no police calls to the house, no drinking etc... So I am guessing the State will want to know how that went.

But as far as the kids go, there is nothing in writing about that. I do think the fact that he is drinking in spite of a court order is pretty stiff "evidence" that it's unwise to leave the girls with him anywhere but in public...

I had hoped to get the trial issue dealt with first and then deal with a visitation agreement bc if I go and start saying why I want a visitation order with certain rules, that's going to be a sign that he's not following his bail conditions and financially we can't afford for him to get fired right now.

So, I've left to protect myself and the girls and I think he knows the hot water he is nearly in and I can't see him arguing with me about seeing them under the conditions the therapist is recommending.

Thoughts?