View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 08:17 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
haullee34

We have a daughter together that I share custody with him. The reason he stills sees her is that unless I have flat out proof of an addiciton I have no leg to stand on courtwise, and I can actually get in big trouble for taking her from him. We actually have not talked in a week or so. He is pretyt clam right now....but its always like sitting in the eye of the tornando. We only talk through texts now, and noting personal. He has tried to engage me but I just ignore it. There are days when I am pretyt strong...whe nI wrote that I was not feelign so strong....thank you for responding. I would like ot do alanon I think. Im going to try and look at support groups in my area. I just dont understand addiction, and it is so difficult for me. Why cant someone just quit, especially when they are about to lose everything? I guess that little part of me that holds my hope still cares about him...even if I shouldnt. It is not a hope to get back together, but a hope that he figures his life out before its too late. I myself, lost my dad to alcoholism, and I have missed him every day he has been gone.