View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 10:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
marblack

Imagine this .....

Well my ex sober now b/f made his way back into the house. The cops couldn't find him to serve him his restraining order. He came home, against my advice. Here we are us and my 2 year old son. I am miserable. I get so angry when he comes around. He doesn't understand. He has been sober for 2 weeks. He thinks things are on top of the world. He doesn't care to communicate with me. He watches TV and I get on the computer. He was really nice for a few days. Which he usually is. Then tonight he called me the famous Bitch name. Hugh I hate that. the only thing that has changed is he doesn't drink anymore. I cann't trust this time he will stay sober. I think the only motive is he wants the house. It is in my name, he has bad credit. He put the sum of the downpayment down. I have decided for my health. WHen I am around him I can hardly breathe weird feeling. Has anyone else experienced this feeling? He can have the house I am moving. I think the situation is unfair. But life isn't fair. I have been looking for an apartment today. When I tell him, I am moving. He is really gonna be surprised. I cann't live in this struggle anymore. I want to relax and enjoy life. I am going to pack our clothes. Get a blow up matress and just start from scratch. I am not sure what his reaction will be. I suppose he will have to get his driver liscense back now and start looking for a full time job the bills will be on his shoulders not mine. I think I can manage on my own. it will be hard but o so relaxing. Any advice on how to handle this situation I do love him,,,, I cann't live with him....I get frustated of not being loved in return....It will be hard to stay away...I cann't continue to YO-YO ...with this relationship. mary