Thread: Charlie...
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 10:31 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
thequest

being punked?, I'm actually watching

Charlie still has a problem but I'm starting to sense or feel alot of theatre here. The stunt with the sword and tiger blood seemed staged. I saw his ramblings last night and tonight. Hate to admit it but he looks fully lucid and focused tonight on Sheens Korner( disguised enemy list and why) yes I'm actually watching... . Yesterday he looked deshelved and angry, tonight almost Shakesperean. But I still see a way over inflated ego. I see & sense real anger, perhaps this has been brewing for years but I do not think his workplace/corporate confrontations are the problem.

What did comeout recently is that some in his entourage admitted they have too much at stake financially hanging with Charlie to intervene. They're basically enabling him. I also heard Sheen got fired because he distributed cocaine or gave it away for 'the party' which violates his contract/morals clause and the law in many states.

Even more troubling I see many of the things ex addicts & talking heads are pointing out about Sheen's behavior with the problem one here including the mood swings, arrogance, naricissism, sense of invincibilty and a nack for theatre.

When will it end?