View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 07:30 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Alone22

Yea I got it right! Learning all of this and some of the points are kind of confusing at this point. Thank you.

Interestingly enough when I got home he was home and parked right where I could not get into the garage with my car! I told him I was surprised to see that he parked where he did and that ended Mr. Charming. I got the "I've been working long days and when I come home you yell at me" I simply said back, that I was not yelling at him, was just surprised and walked away. He said a few more things and then shut up since I was no longer engaging in his comments. This set the tone for the night. Some polite talk, but nothing else. Directions to where my Alanon meeting was on the printer and he asked about it. Told him it was directions to the Alanon meeting I went to (he has stated a few times over the last 6 months that I should go). He didn't say or ask anything else. At this point I do not feel the need to tell him or explain anything. If I do, or if he asked, I will keep is short and simple. We are both sick and we both need to focus on getting well. I plan on taking care of me so that I can be a better person and a better mom.