Old 03-08-2011, 12:21 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Lithloren

Dear Bolina,

It's not really like that at all. It's about regaining my femininity. I was never taking baby steps into a relationship. Extending a little bit of trust at a time. Taking the time to see if this man was really right for me. I jumped right into a relationship believing everything that was said to me.

As more and more things began to unravel in my relationship, the more controlling I became. I started to take the lead in a relationship. Like calling him, having long talks, etc.

The Rules are not about doing them to a man, they are Rules we do to ourselves, To Guard Our Hearts.

Maybe you already do these things and are unaware that you are already doing them, I did not. My mother was unaware of them. I had to learn them from books and from other women who know about them.

The other women I am learning them from learned to wait for the right man. They are in happy marriages now because they learned how to properly date and wait for the right man. The one they could give him the respect he deserves.

I only mentioned The Rules because that is the one book they started with.

Lithloren