View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 12:06 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
StarCat
Today is a New Day

Originally Posted by Tuffgirl View Post
StarCat - sending you positive energy today, with prayers.

Your story is scary, and makes me concerned for the next round of my situation.

Your strength and resolve is inspiring, which makes the concern I feel a lot less scary.

Thank you for sharing - and passing forward a little bit of that "chutzpah" that makes you successful in handling this. I admire you very much.

Thank you so much for writing this, Tuffgirl, I feel like crying right now.
I never really thought of myself being strong, or inspiring, or any of that.
Thank you for this.
:ghug3

TC999,
I have a not-so-fancy version of that, ironically from XABF, when I couldn't use the wire twisters at work. I should bring it in.

My company is very large (5k+ people at this site alone), and I'm in a different building, across the street, behind the railroad tracks, stuck in a back corner, and he never has any reason to even be on this side of the street 99.999% of the time.
I have a very easy time avoiding him and not running into him, and he would have a very easy time not running into me, if he actually bothered to put that into practice.
They do have ways to work remotely, but my manager is afraid to use them, and the computer systems I would need to use take forever to load anyway. I do feel safer at work anyway, surrounded by people, than I would if I were to stay at my apartment. There are lots of people here, most of them know me (and like me, for some crazy reason!), and few know him, so I also don't have to worry about people taking sides. He'd be out of his element over here.