Thread: Newbie here...
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 10:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
laurid

We have a 4yr old son together, my daughter goes over there to see her friends in the neighborhood. Not to spend time with him. Maybe its not good but I feel better with her there to keep an eye on her brother. She ends up babysitting alot. I worry in the summer too cuz there is a pool there and I dont trust my X. I think I need to learn to "detach"? Ive told him there is no reason for us to talk unless its regarding the kids but he doesnt listen. I dont answer when he calls but when he texts its hard not to, then once I see what he wrote I get so made it seems I cant help but write back. The other night I refused to answer when he called so he said he was coming over, so I textd back telling him not to, Id call the police etcc.. he just kept sending a text on how close he was ( we live 30min apart) well, it was just a game. He never did come over but it kept me on edge all night, listening as every car drove by, had the police dept # on speed dial. I am pissed. I know it was a mind game and a way to still be controlling, ya he controlled my emotions the whole night. I dont know how Not to talk to him. Ive told him Id be better off if he was dead. Is that awful or what? then I feel bad cuz how would I feel if someone talked to me like that? He says hes constantly crying and still loves me etc..even though he has a gf.
I hate this, I dont want this crap in my life anymore.