View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 09:28 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
wicked

Actually, you could talk to the EEOC officer and ask that they treat it as sexual harassment. THAT will get their attention, lol.
LexieCat is right about this one StarCat.
While I was on active duty, there was a big stink about female soldiers being sexually assaulted. EEOC was brought in, trained the higher up NCO's and stuck around to make sure it worked.
Believe me, when I finally filed a complaint against a man who was aggressive with me, (he outranked me and was constantly making suggestions). The Hammer of God came down. That **** started rolling at the Commanding Officers desk until it landed on the Captains desk I worked for.
After his name came up for his infractions (UCMJ) and of course the rumor mill, several young female soldiers came to me (I was ten years older than them) and said he had done the same thing to them. Acting and saying sexually aggressive things.
I told them you dont have to talk to the chain of command (that was way way different than things are usually handled) just go straight to the EEOC officer.

Within two weeks the guy who was behaving badly had lost rank and moved to another section.
Thank my HP I was sober. I would have never had the guts to step up if I were still drinking.

So, I love the EEOC. It worked well for me.

Beth

PS,

starcat, everytime I read some recent antics of your ex, I get to itchin for my paint gun.
with hot pink paint. when he shows up where he is not supposed to be, he will be marked.
oh yes.
:rotfxko