Thread: Intervention
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 02:02 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
MyBetterWorld

Originally Posted by Panther View Post
One thing that is good, my thread has started a discussion. Which I think is a step in the right direction. I am very busy as I work two jobs, but I will be posting excerpts from the book Love First: A Family's Guide to an Intervention in the coming days.

I know there are those of you who are interested in other options despite the nay sayers. I encourage you to explore these options and do not limit yourself. If you go into a situation with a close mind you won't be able to see the solutions that come to you.

I am sorry if I came across as impatient. I am a teacher and I save all my patience for my students, as they require it. With my busy schedule, I only have time to work, plan the intervention and my family. If I have time left over I relax and work on my other goals. I apologize but I do not have time to debate.

Best of Wishes

Panther

Panther,
I think after reading through this entire thread, that it is your tone more than anything. You came here asking a question. Just because you didn't like the answers that you received, you don't have reason to jump all over everyone. You seem to know it all already, and won't even consider any other opinions, so why bother asking? You have managed to insult people here who are going through the same and worse than you, yet WE are wasting YOUR time? Get over yourself, please.