and contain a lot of insight.
I have also found myself
when I think about something important
thinking like you post
with lots of pauses in between
because it helps me gather my thoughts
and think things through better.
Thank you.

FindingPeace1, when you post, I know my brain is going to have a lot of thinking to do, because you are always asking hard questions, many of which I have tried to avoid thinking about. You are also so open and loving towards others, always quick to point out positive things that someone may have overlooked. I am very happy to know you.

wicked, you are one of the nicest people I know, so I would have said that your name is a misnomer, except that a friend from Boston has educated me about the "real" meaning of the word "wicked," so now I say it fits you perfectly. You are amazing and wonderful in all sorts of ways!

NYCDoglvr, you do not post in this forum, but from reading your other posts, I feel confident saying that you are someone who is always looking to better themselves, and leave "positive footprints" in the lives of all you come in contact with. This is a wonderful gift, thank you for sharing it.

Babyblue, I always look forward to reading your posts, because they always teach me new things, and different ways to look at life. I believe you are smarter than you recognize sometimes. ((((HUGS))))

tallulah, you know when to be gentle, and when to be tough and brutally honest. You know when to ask questions, and when you already know the answers. You know when you have further work to do on yourself, and when you're as good as you can get for the moment. You are an inspiration.

Rayn3dr0p, I love when you come to our chats, it is so fun to talk with you. I also enjoy the insight you bring with you, both in chats and on the forum - you have helped me clarify a great many things already that I did not even realize were confusing me, and I thank you!

selman2, sometimes I forget just how new you are to this forum. You have been making great progress, and really working on yourself, and it is exciting to watch!