View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 09:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

A new day and still okay with this latest mess. AH called 11 times before I answered. I told him again-I AM DONE!!!!!!!! I think he may understand this because he has not called again. Pup sat at the door all night almost and cried-that was heartbreaking for me.

His best friend (non drugs) a gentlemen is flat done. If I need anything to call him. He will pick my heart meds up. Neighbor called and she will take me to the store Monday. You know it is embarrasing to ask for help because AH is a mess.

The man that was with him went yesterday as he was told to the sherrif's dept. He is off the hook. Another person called with a bondsman that one of the biggest drug dealers used in this state. He would drive over 100 miles to my home. Told him no thanks!!!!!! Another friend called and had the cash for the bond-I would only have to come up with my title to the house to show it was free and clear. Do these people think I am crazy????? The bonds lady I used called late last night just to talk. Even she said to let him sit there, but if I wanted him out she would help. Funny thing, I spent so much money with her years ago she gave me a "get out of jail card for free"if I was ever arrested. Which would never happen.

One thing I did do was to talk the advice of my attorney(now a judge) and called the sherrif about my rings that were stolen last year and our police cheif never did one thing about it. No report, nothing and never even went to the jerks house. I would not do this before because I thought the PD would make life miserable for AH and me. AH is locked up and they have no reason to even talk to me. If one shows up here I am to call the sherrifs dept immediately. So I got a lot of hostility out of my system.

Love you ANN!!!!! Moose, you too. Are you the one who yrs. ago made a picture of a dog in a striped jail suit?????

At least CID let the man bring the truck and dog home.

Raining here, just going to ponder over this latest mess. Hopefully the sun will shine tomorrow and I can try to figure out what to do next. Heart hurts and nitro does not help-stress? Dr. says bypass is the next option.

But dang it all, AH is history!!!!!!!10 yrs of this is more than enough-ya' think?