View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 11:38 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Lilly1

Originally Posted by keepinon View Post
I think this is an incredible blessing..all this happened WITHOUT you intervening..he cannot blame you, you haven't been enabling him, many of us have prayed for our kids to be pulled "in the system"..you keep working your program..regardless of your your husband does..ANY facility he gets put in will STRESS alanon for all family members..that may make a difference to him..TODAY your son is feeling the consequences of his addiction and that is always a good thing:ghug3Hang in there, have faith, more will be revealed..love..another mom of a recovering addict
This kind of got me thinking keepinon.....he's completely ceased the hatred, he's taken me back in as his mother and his support. I talked to him this morning and he sounded so much more awake and there was no blame. I admit I'm waiting for it. I think my husband thinks I'm to blame for it. He was never on-board with me kicking him out the first time. Thank you for your support

I'm SO glad he's in the system too, I just hope the system doesn't fail him! Well I guess I should say I hope he doesn't fail himself