Thread: Is it normal?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 08:10 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  
chicory

Originally Posted by keepinon View Post
I was honestly just wondering what is different this time..I truly hope it is for both your sakes..you do not owe me any promises..this is just very reminisnt(sp!) of the last time..just wondering if you have more support in place, a plan, your teflon jammies, etc, as if history repeats, he will be pulling out the big guns soon..remember he promised to get counseling and treatment and avoided the ousting that way...I think this is a valid question,not trying to harrass you, I really, really hope whatever is best for both of you happens..:ghug3
Keep,
I understand. You are right, it is like the last time. How different could it be anyway? What could be different right now? I am open to suggestions. I dont give money, cigs, anymore advice, nothing. i just love him, and tell him so. I dont know why some think that I got angry thus am putting him out. I am just trying again, to do what I tried to do , 5 months ago.
I am not angry at my son. I get mad, but I know he is ill, and I love him. I wish I could stay angry, it would be easier. I hurt for him. I am afraid for him, if he does not get out of here, to find his bottom. nothing much is different i guess, except i have gotten a lot of insight from SR.

I have only the support here. I do not even know how I will make him leave, unless I get some stranger, or an acquaintance to help. I cannot ask family. for they dont want to be involved. I feel very much alone here.