Thread: QUACKERs....
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 06:48 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  
CrazyPetLady

I love this thread! All of these sound so familiar. I think I've got some. Let me know if I'm on the right track.

Me: "Why did you lie to me and tell me you were not going to see your dealer?"
Him: "Because you never let me do what I want to do!"

"You could never find someone else who will put up with you."

"Well you're just as bad because you're addicted to Frontierville!"

"You don't understand because you didn't grow up in the neighborhood I grew up in. You don't get it that it's just normal. Everyone does it. People smoke pot the way they smoke regular cigarettes." (This was so crazy to me because a couple months ago, he was excited to tell me how he finally figured out the 'you didn't grow up where I did' excuse was bull when it related to his DRINKING. So apparently it's valid for pot.)

"I wasn't going to smoke any of it, I just wanted to see if it would grow because the seeds are so old." (After he started secretly growing in our house and I found the plants)

"I wasn't going to trade, I just wanted to see how much weed I would be able to get for the pills."

"I didn't lie to you, I just hadn't made up my mind yet." (After he told me he wasn't going to make the trade and- DUH- I found out he was)

I really needed to read this right now. It re-confirms to me that nothing will change and that I can't trust a word out of his mouth. The same words have come out of so many countless other mouths before!