View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 10:47 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
threewishes

Yes, it will be an adventure of a trip home - I'll get to drive through parts of the country I've never seen. I love to travel, and I love road trips .

Barb, I couldn't have told you I was feeling any lighter yesterday (due to my constant emotional roller coaster) but when I went back and re-read what I was written I think you are right. I have to attribute that to all the great encouragement and feedback I received from you all!

I've made a little more progress on things around the house, got out and cancelled the Y membership, returned a few new and unused things to a store....settling in to work for a bit now.

Hey, has anyone else noticed that when you're in the midst of a breakup EVERY single song on the radio seems to apply to you?? Got in the car this morning and Pearl Jam's Better Man started to play....sheeesh. I've felt that song applied to pretty much the entire duration of my short marriage.

In a good place RIGHT NOW (subject to change, of course ). Wishing a great day for all...