View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 05:31 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Cyranoak

Nothing to fear

After yet another talking to from Desert Eyes, and as always he is right, I'm going to throttle back yet again and try to amp up my warm and fuzzy a little more. I failed, this time, to realize new people need to be treated differently, and I really do feel bad about my second post on this thread (which he sent to the place bad posts go to die). I have offered Wondering a real apology, and I hope she accepts it.

That said, having read many of your posts Jamaica, it's highly unlikely I'll ever feel compelled to be brutally honest with you. You seem very self aware, and you can probably teach me a lot more than I could ever teach you.

Take what you want and leave the rest.

Cyranoak

Originally Posted by jamaicamecrazy View Post
I live in fear that one day Cyranoak will post a brutally honest reply to one of my posts. I know it will probably be the kick in the a** I need to hear. Some people send hugs and support that envelope us and give us strength to walk away. Others give us the slap in the face we need to snap out of it. The delivery is different but the message and the intent is the same. Save Yourself, Focus on you, You can't fix them. Don't drive yourself crazy trying to save them if they don't want to be saved.