Thread: Is it normal?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 02:42 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
chicory

Originally Posted by blwninthewind View Post
seriously? he says that YOU stole his refund?

Um...you gotta work to get a refund...period. This kid is not paying rent, eatting your food and acting like an entitlement king...

I know he's your son. We mama's love our children unconditionally but you are not helping him. You are actually hurting him by letting him continue on this way.
You have to do something. I don't know what...but know that it can't stay the way it is.
That isn't good for him or for you. Good luck and big hugs!
Yes, blwninthewind,
he couldnot claim hiself as a dependent, because i did, because I have been supporting him. I have helped him financially , a lot, these past few years, and the money was wasted. You would think that a grateful adult would be glad to see his mom recoup some losses. But he is sick and desperate for money, and no matter what he tells his self or me, it is mostly so he can drink away his anxieties.

Thanks for caring. I know that he has to leave. I told him as much, and now, am accepting that I cannot fix, nor is it my responsibility to do so. I care, I tried, and now, I let go. You can lead a horse to water, etc...... Time for him to face the music and live or waste away, it is up to him. I dont think he is mentally ill enough that he cant find answers for his self, just selfish, and unmotivated and an alcoholic, who desperately denies it, to his self too.

thanks, and hugs
chicory