View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 06:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
passionfruit

stick to my guns

not coping well this am.

Sat morning before I left his residence, he had begun his manipulating, controlling, behaviors. As he played each one out, I pointed out to him what he was doing. (Now, you are mimicing me...control behavior; Now, you are twisting my words and putting the blame on me...manipulating behavior)

Then I said to him. "I can see you. I can see who you are. No more hiding behind your magic screen appearing to be what you want everyone to believe you are."

I left.

He did a couple of things to mutual online accounts that lead me to believe he is readying for a fight. I am convinced he is moving on. Before, he wasn't interested in separating anything because he believed I would be back.

I know I am readying to let go. I have been moving progressively towards it since moving out 5 weeks ago. Each day become easier to move on and harder to even think about possible change and reconciliation.

I panicked when I realized he was letting go. Scared of the fight, but more scared of being without him. No. More scared of being alone again...

I am going to be okay without him. I need to let go which I am, but it is scary!!

I am afraid and sad and need to stick to my guns............
:

I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be afraid.............