Thread: my boundary
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 01:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
passionfruit

Talking my boundary

Brief recap:

I left my AAH on Jan 15, 2011. I spent about 2 weeks with very little contact. He eventually sweet talked me into spending time with him on the notion of "how can I know he has changed if I do not spend time with him?"

I was very clear to him that I was not coming back now; that I would spend time with him and if issues came up, we could address them together; if he chose not to address them I would leave.

If after 6 months, I saw change in our relationship (him really) then I would come back. If not, I will move forward with a divorce.

Well, as I so fully anticipated, the ugly side of AAH reared his dragon-sized viscious head.

We have a joint bank account that has to be dealt with in the next week or it could be trouble.

So, for the record, I am going no contact for 6 weeks except minimal discussion to get this particular account closed and out of my hair.

April 3rd is my goal. Then we shall see how I feel and whether I enjoy it so much I don't want to even continue giving him opportunity for change.

I was okay leaving today, so I think it won't be so devastating this time around maintaining nc.

This is how I feel today! Let's see in a few days if I am still this strong!!!