View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 07:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

Oh...he was just joking, right!!

OK....I just need some reassurance that am doing/did the right thing. Stbxah and I have been able to talk and spend time with the kids together, but lately he is off the deep end. Friday night he called and I have no idea what was wrong with him, but he said something like, "the reason we are apart is because if we weren't you'd be dead." OK...so I stopped texting him, but felt a little threatened. THen he proceeded to continue saying stuff like I should lock my doors, swat can't stop him....this went on for hours and admittedly he scared me....which I'm sure was his goal. I wasn't really participating in the conversation, just kept getting texts. I told him I called the police...(but I hadn't)...he was SO mad. He couldn't believe I would call the police...he was joking and I knew it after all??? Really??? So who do you call when this happens - specifically, and what do they do?? So...he showed up Saturday and I told him to leave - he took my phone and deleted all my messages he had sent...I'm sure because he had told me if I had called the police, "he was afraid he'd lose the kids"........Also, on Saturday he looks at me laughing and say, "let's have se" - it'll be really great since you're so angry - wth is he thinking?? And was not evening drinking etc....
So who do I call, what do they do, do you believe he is serious....., what can I do to protect my kids from his psychosis??