View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 09:53 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
zrx1200R

Absolutely spot on in the above statements. 100% of the time when I suspect my wife of drinking AND I choose to look for real evidence, I find it. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don't even bother looking for evidence any more. If I think she has been drinking by any one of a 100 different things, then she has. Then when stone cold busted, she will concoct the most ridiculous story imaginable. The stories would be more believable if she included aliens in the tale.

She has NEVER, and I meant NOT ONE SINGLE TIME has she ever come clean when I asked about her drinking. Even when I say I know the answer, she still denies.

They lie. That's what they do. They blame us. That's what they do. They prey upon our good nature. They do and say whatever they have to do or say in order to get US to behave the way they want. They have trained us well.

No amount of being reasonable with them will result in them being reasonable in return. They are unreasonable from the start. We just expect them to be reasonable because we are. We don't think like they do. Their brain works in a different way. This was the most difficult aspect for me to accept.