Old 02-16-2011, 08:37 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
ToBeSerene

The details of this day are somewhat irrelevant now ... lived them once but not again. His Mom is truly an enabler. Hecame home - planning to stay and will not leave. The up side - he agrees with the divorce, pretty much blaming me for his drinking (drinking on account of our lack of sex relationship - blah,blah.blah) but I didn't pour it down his throat. Whatever ... the words did not hurt at all - SO like my disconnected and detached self!

I started filling out the paperwork tonight while he's "at a meeting". Some friends helping me with the paperwork and saving money on the process.

I was more upset when he was in the hospital - now I'm just angry. I’m good with my anger right now – propels me to find resolve and peace and prevent the “victim” girl from sneaking in!!

you are all SO awesome and your insight is SO appreciated. It's amazing when we are in the moment we sometimes can't see the obivous or the right path ... the guidance of friends an d peers with experience and common sense = priceless!!! thank you.