View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 03:45 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
BobbyJ

nodaybut2day - To answer your question about my stuff. Even when he was drinking, he would take My purse, My keys, My phone, My money and lock them in his gun safe, when we would have an argument. Now that he is sober, he now wants to sell MY things...
He never mention selling his $30,000 motorcycle or his huge collection of guns or his expensive toys..It's always my stuff. Guess, that is his insecuritys & control issues...
Just funny, how the habits are kind of the same, even when he is sober.

This afternoon, he came into my work and I looked at him, and thought what a disgrace!
He hasnt showered in 3 days, dirty clothes, not shaved, unbrushed teeth, hair needs cut, hat sat on his head crooked, looked like a bum.....He was in rehab for 30 days and has been home for almost 2 weeks.
At this point, you can tell, everything he does, get on my nerves (including slurpping his flippin 3 pots of coffee a day & smoking like a chimney stack)

I told him, we need to put the house up for sale. Neither one of us are getting healthy living like this anymore. It's not good for me!!! He got teary eyed and said, "I dont think its good for us to be apart" and I said, "Well, that is your recovery not mine"

Completely feel sick to my stomach!!! I am hoping my heart is telling me the right thing to do...I have lost faith in my own answers...I sure hate that!!!

I have realized today (The sex part) that will never be with him....Trust, Respect is gone....I just have to face the facts and quit living in a damn fantasy world...

Hoping my journey to recovery continues!!! -
**THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, FOR GREAT SUPPORT ** IT HAS HELPED 210% **

(Takes one to know one)