View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 01:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
duqld1717

Just want to vent...

So I recenltly broke up with XABF. As soon as I break up with him, my roomate gets back together with her ex boyfriend that she has been broken up with for 2 years. He is a drug addict! They broke up because he was stealing my roomate's father's pain pills behind her back. He was doing this for 3 years with no one noticing. She caught him and obviously they broke up and now its been 2 years. If its not one thing its another. I know its her choice to get back with him and I cant control her but I'm just annoyed that I finally got rid of the drama in my life and now he's going to be hanging around our place causing more drama with his pill addiction. They did fight alot two years ago when they were together and I feel like its just going to be a repeat of that and I have to be around that to hear it now. He claims he's clean but we shall see I guess. Just venting because I'm over all the addict drama and somehow it sneaks back into my life! I still have a year on my lease too! Hopefully they will break up or he really is clean like he says....ahhhhh why me