View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 11:22 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
theuncertainty

Originally Posted by MyBetterWorld View Post
Then, like he had some sort of new and exciting idea, he says, or, you and the girls should come here and spend some time and meet new GF. REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!.
OK, are you married to XAH? He did the same frickin thing. Only at the time, he was telling me he was 'just renting a room from' her. The tune changed when I said "OK, it would be a great idea to see where you're taking DS."

It was amazing to see the wheels click in his vodka-sodden brain on just how stupid he would be to get the wife (who he lying to by saying he was just renting a room from GF) and the GF (who he was lying to by saying he was divorced from wife) together in the same room. It was an "oh sh-t" look and a bunch of back pedaling, "Oh, uh, but this weekend, we're going to a block party at M's house so.... uh, just drop DS there, uh, I'll meet you there..."

Actually, I'm kind of surprised he made the connection, but then it would have seriously messed up his rent-free crash pad if GF had found out that early that he was married.