View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 06:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Live

Oh, Star, I am so sorry. That is so very unnerving! I had that happen to me one time and I also did a quick turn into a convience store and then pulled through the lot and made some get lost maneuvers. It had my heart panicked!

That crap is so not funny! and it isn't harmless. It made me feel very threatened!

It effected me later as I always was wary that perhaps I was being watched. Mine was the type to do that and did. You just don't feel safe and have a sense of peace if you never know when they are going to pop up or where.

I am glad that they are going to speak with him tomorrow. No doubt he thinks it was "nothing harmful or serious" but I know very well that it is.

I hope you will be able to calm down now that you are home and you know that work will address it tomorrow.

I am sorry that your dinner plans are ruined. Can you grab something quick and comforting and have the dinner you planned tomorrow? maybe take a bubble bath to relax the body?

Again, I am really sorry. I have forgotten alot of that relationship but I will never forget how it feels to be stalked.