View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 12:53 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

HAHAHAAH duqld... I am laughing out loud at work!! :rotfxko

Moving on means going through the mourning process and its stages.

I don't believe anyone active in addiction or in codependency is emotionally healthy to go through those stages and learn from the experience.

I know going from guy to guy I never learned a thing and ended up with more pain and increasingly frustrated with myself.

I find it sad, what he is doing and hope life kicks his a$$ in some way so he realizes what he is missing before its too late.

Also addiction strives in enablers so its Modus Operandi to get someone-anyone- to enable them. I understood this reading this article (I keep on posting it!)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/325677/Dep...y-Relationship

It has nothing to do with you and certainly nothing to do with love... I feel for the woman and the kid trusting this guy, perhaps she will be posting here in SR later on about the "great guy who played with her kid" and all the turmoil that ensued.

It was cruel to say these things to you. But what can be expected? selfishness...

I listened in the radio they said in general "for women, if the relation with her partner is not really good, it is bad. for men, if the relation is not really bad, then it's good"

In any case he is someone else's problem and I am so glad you get your peace and your time with your kids, why don't you plan your own fun muffin morning at home??