View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 11:14 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Imisspenny

Honey, RUN, as fast as you can and don't look back! Mistakes are made every day, you took a chance, the chance did not pay off! I'm just be-fuddled why his family would even put you in this mess, and surely they know very well what he is doing with his life, and if they don't.....well, something is terribly wrong with them! Go as fast as you can! If it were me, I would have been gone right after the 2 Metlot's and the next beer....one is enough for a first date...I don't care how old you both are! With all your past experiences with your family and the information you had, I am surprised you didn't pick up on it PDQ? Go where he cannot find you through any trail.....I hope this doesn't turn into him stalking you!!!! I've seen it, my daughter lived it and it was very frightening. He tried to kill her by removing the lug nuts from the wheels of her car! Thank God she saw a few of the lug nut's lying on the ground....we may have lost our beautiful daughter, at the young age of 23!
Be sensible, and be careful, this guy sounds like a nut case....just praying all turns out for the best for you! I would leave before May, leave like NOW!!!!!!

Last edited by Imisspenny; 02-13-2011 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Misspelling