View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 07:04 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
LexieCat
A work in progress

I am SO glad it was a week early rather than a week late. The tickets are VERY expensive and, as the usher pointed out, are for AWESOME seats. (One of the numbers involves an aerial dance, and these will put it right in front of us.)

I'm so grateful my friend was such a good sport about it--AND that she can go next week (one of the advantages of being middle-aged and single, lol).

Heh, my first impulse was to argue that they sent me the tickets for the WRONG DATE. But then I realized--I have two three-day weekends in a row. This one and next one (our government offices close for Lincoln's b/d and Presidents Day). I knew I had bought these for a three-day weekend, and I simply forgot which one I had bought them for. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.)

I'd been feeling so proud of myself for having the train schedules printed out, the dinner reservations, the walking maps to the restaurant and theater, making triple-sure I had the tickets. But never checking the dates on the tickets.

Heheheh...