Thread: Should I run??
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 09:17 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Thumper

I'm just wondering at this point, not having a first date alone with him yet, how much of a problem is there really

It will take a lot more then one date for you to figure it out. It will take a lot of dates to figure something like that out, especially if you know all you know now and still don't see it. How many dates are you willing to invest (getting emotioanally closer each time - that is what dating does) before you have enough information to cut and run? Do you think you could cut and run easily after that many dates? You are unwilling to cut and run before the first date. This is what I mean when I say it is about you.

I don't want to pass up a loving guy that could be my soulmate if there are changes he would be willing to make for me, but ultimately they are for his own good.
How about telling him "How about you get sober and into recovery, stop smoking, and then I'll date you." That would be waaay smarter for you.

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
I'm still wondering how a never married 50 year old man who does not believe in pre-marital sex can be anything but a virgin.
I will take a stab at an answer. Born again. Working an image. Quack.