Old 02-11-2011, 05:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MissGuided

STBXAH is doing better :) but when do I tell him Ive moved on

Hey all!
My AH has moved hospitals and the difference is nothing short of amazing!
Hes not out of the woods yet and is still seriously ill but hes improved dramatically, even in his spirits. They are actually saying there is a shot that between medication and absinence he may not need a liver transplant after all. But that we will know more in a couple of months
And the first time ever in the 8 years I have known him, I actually believe him when he says that he's done with the booze.
Yes yes he has said it before but there was always this nagging little thing at the back of my mind that said it wasnt going to happen or last (Im sure you all know what I mean).
But this time I dont get that feeling, I know that he is not quacking and is being 100% genuine and commited about it. So, good for him!!!

But heres my problem - We separated 10 months ago, he knows that we are still separated and that hasnt changed - but does he really know? Is he thinking that maybe theres a chance now.
Because there is ZERO chance.
And as long as he can recover physically, I would still like to proceed with divorce at some point in the future. I want to move on, be with someone else, possible have another child before my biological clock says 'no chance'.
Do you know what i mean?
When do I say anything? I am keeping secrets because I am moving on with my life and the stress of all the secrecy is becoming insane!
I was just learning to get over the guilt of leaving him and now I feel like I have to do it all over again!
What would you do?