View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 09:17 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
BobbyJ

He has been verbally abusive to me & my kids. They are both young adults & moved away. But in the past, has got drunk, texted & called my daughter with very vulgar name calling. And recently did the same with my son. They dont respond to his behavior, but it just upsets me, that he continues to do so, even after I ask him a million times to stop. It takes all respect from me as the mom and as a person.
My kids are my everything...I have always protected them, like a normal mom, but
over protect them from his alcoholic ways..Indeed, Im tired...

In the past, he took my daughter to a tavern, when she was only 17, the family has since then gone down hill.

I lost all of his trust, daughter has since then turned around and disowned me, son wont come home anymore...Due to his bad judgement calls as a STEP PARENT!!!. It has damaged the entire family. Yes, im a bit mad!

I can forgive once, but twice with my children involved is a bit for me to swallow.

I guess its a real trust issue going on is why I snapped. I was extremely clear over and over on my boundaries and I might as well have been talking to the dog.
I guess, I EXPECTED, more from him once he got clean & sober...

Patience is what they say....If someone finds mine, please contact me..