View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 06:50 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
NoelleR

Cool

Hey Chelle3 ---

I see that you've already gotten a plethora of information regarding your up 'n coming divorce; it's good that you and your spouse seem to be on the same page, at least for now (and hopefully throughout).

I just have one last suggestion of where you may possibly find some good legal advice for a resonable fee, if not actually free. In the past I've seen many law schools that use their final year students in 'legal clinics' (mostly Family Law-----just what you need) ---- not to worry, there's always (passed the bar) attorneys there.

These 'clinics' are just like some dental schools that have clinics for their seniors to get some actual experience.....and, of course, all the work is closely supervised.

Now, I've never had the need for a law school's free clinic, but, in early recovery, I had a 'lot' of work done in dental schools (20-25 years of drinkin' 'n druggin' really isn't best for one's dental hygiene). .......and I am here to tell you that even if they're only half as good as they were 25 years ago, well then..............it'd be cheap at half the price.................LOLOL

(o:
NoelleR