View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 09:39 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Hailee

Now what??

Okay so nowI have been avoiding contact with him altogether. AH started yelling at me over the phone that "my behavior needed to change" etc. etc. Click. That being said, I need to file Tax returns, Personal and business, he stopped paying the mortgage, is not paying me anything for support and he refuses to discuss any of this with me. Sent him an e-mail with bullet points listing everything I needed to know, and he ignored it. He has destroyed us financially. I had everything when we met--my own house, a sizable savings account, perfect credit, He convinced me he wanted a family with babies, and now look- He is 1000 miles away doing whatever he feels like doing and has seen these children once in 4 months. Calls once every 2 weeks, to talk to them that is. Likes calling/e-mailing me more often than that to discuss our marital problems and he likes to keep telling me that I "am not better than he is." (????) He says this over and over--

Going to my counselor tomorrow (Tues am) and I know he called her on Friday saying HE wants to talk to her! I guess I'll find out what that nonsense is all about.

I am going to have to figure out a new place to live for us. Currently have a 6000 sq ft house that I can't support on a Nurse's salary. Oh well --One day at a time.